Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my rustic hometown

pandan reservoir 班丹蓄水池
6.2km of run, jog, walk.

730am
either on saturday or sunday. any takers?

abit of my past.
my primary and secondary school, pandan and commonwealth is located beside pandan reservoir and opposite each other. how ironic. =). my primary school used to have annual run at the reservoir. is quite a scenic view. the last time i went there was while in poly days. i stayed ard there last time. miss the fried black carrot cake! the candy shop! the rustic hometown feeling!!
sunset view

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OO I love pandan reservoir.. stayed ard there for more than 15 yrs.. so fun!! I like the photo! very nice! miss the west so much!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.