Sunday, May 4, 2008

popiah

the night before was a celebration birthday for wendy!! she had like 3 days of celebration at either pub or club before that and guess what? we went to a bar again for some drinking and games. lol....that explains her deep eye rings. me and xp was brutally injured (forfeit) by the games we played. (oh man, when girls hit, they mean biz). aniway happy birthday!!

wake up early morning to the wet market to buy ingredients for the popiah...my first time goin by myself. the stall holders there are friendly (becos alot of stalls selling the same thing) except for one dried food store (i was kena tok! 200g grinded peanut for $2!!).

anyway in the end, i only cut the vege and helping out here and there! my mum did the rest...lol. i must cook popiah by myself one day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that means u didnt do anything urself on the popiah la?
when we going to be able to eat popiah made by u?

stev|e.Ong said...

soon soon. lets organise something!!!