Friday, July 11, 2008

1st year anniversary

for solidsteve.blogspot and it is still ongoing!!! omg. i never thought i had the patient to continue for this long. no question that this blog will continue.

thanks everyone who read my ever-interesting blog. stay tune for updates and changes! over the year, i had major changes, jovial moments, sadness since last july while i was still in national service waiting for my "release".

of cos every moment is a experience for me to be better;

- additional of my web presence - http://steve.sincerely.to/you
- abit more focus - work, play
- making frens - all sorts
- doin work i like - lovin it, jus got all my certifications!
- learning the trade
- getting a great smile! - due for completion for 2009
- found someone i like and being rejected - what else
- my jokes are bottleneck - gosh !i need to improve on that

of cos the next 12 month is tougher of cos. certain things i wanna achieve

- learn basic bakery/culinary
- make even more friends
- constant improve on my work
- learn skating
- even more focus
- improve my jokes. how?
- having a great smile =)


2005 may. desaru. meaty me. messy teeth

xoxo,
solidsteve

No comments: