Friday, May 8, 2009

singtel 1626

my iphone needs repair. as i lost my documents for the warranty. not to waste the effort going down comcenter if warranty is void, i called to singtel 1626 under the iphone section to ask. i told the cso that i lost the documents asked if i can still repair my iphone under warranty as i have registered my iphone online.

the answer is "i dont know, please go down to the comcentre and check it out.". omfg! she is so stupid. i wouldnt have call if i'm goin down. i just wanna check with the helpline/hotline whatever line so that i dont waste time.

i hold my anger and ask her nicely.
"is there any other way that i can check it out."
"NO, i dont know sir." she said
"hmmm, then do you have any comcenter's contact no that i can call and check out myself"
"NO, i dont have it with me sir." she said
"is there anyway you can help me check it out?"
"NO, i dont know sir." she said
"how about any emails that i can ask about my prob?"
"NO sir, i really dont know" she said " please go down to the comcenter and they will advise you accordingly"


i totally speechless. and hang up the phone in anger!!! how can a cso dont know anything? and dont even bother to help me check it out. they dont even have tel no of biggest singtel branch. omg.

singtel please at least get someone who knows how to answer and help out. dont outsource your cso operation to other countries can? save my job for singapore please.

2 comments:

Operationally Ready NSMan said...

imo. dun expect too much singapore's customer service. personally i feel any country has better service standards than singapore in certain places.

Grace said...

call center is like that one la. ask for someone with better knowledge or higher authority.