Monday, March 16, 2009

fifteen of march, two thousand and nine

marks a very special day.

Both Jerry and Desmond were favoured by the God and have began a new yet different journey.

2am in that morning, soon after i have prepared my clothes for my cousin, Desmond's ROM later that day and just ended a msn chat with someone that has shaken me, my dad's phone rang. it was my uncle who called. my dad and i knew what the call is about. our suspicions were confirmed after picking up the call. Jerry has pass away.

Jerry died with a smile on his face after defying death so long. he fulfiled his final wishes; to see his new granddaughter-in-law and all his children. i guess it was a relief for Jerry after living with half stroke for 6 years and recently, diagnosed with terminal stage of stomach cancer.

Jerry lived til a ripe old age of 85. he was a man who grabs every opportunity and live life to the fullest..

at the same time. i am wondering about myself, having missing countless opportunities as i'm afraid to pursue it. what does living means to me?

i know i need the girl that has shaken me up. how?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go get what you want!
You will not want to look back someday and say.. i should have done that...zzz

Anonymous said...

Martini. Shaken, not stirred.

Anonymous said...

eh .. being disappointed is better den not trying.
u never know if u never try . at least u tried. but fail with no regrets. well who knows. u may actually make it ! haha . gd luck.

its not gd leaving regrets in live.